It seems like we were just celebrating the new year and Valentine’s Day is already this weekend! I have always loved V-Day; from passing around cards and candy to classmates, to spending the day with my boyfriend. Celebrating love with friends, family and significant others is a wonderful thing.
As I mentioned in my last post, John will be working during the day on Sunday, but I am excited to spend the evening with him. We usually keep it pretty casual on Valentine’s Day and stay in with a movie and pizza.
The thought of facing large lines and crowded restaurants on a romance focused day can be a bit daunting. That’s why I compiled of list of fun and romantic things you can do with your sweetie this V-Day!
– Cook a romantic meal together at home
– Get a couples massage
– Watch a marathon of romantic comedies
– If it’s warm where you live, go hiking and have a picnic
– Recreate your favorite date
– Play a bunch of board games like twister, monopoly and truth or dare
– Go bowling or mini golfing
How will you be celebrating love day?